Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a wonderful chicken tortilla soup filled with all kinds of veggies!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini, diced finely
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (28 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 48 ounces chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- In a large stock pot, saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the parsley about 2 minutes before the soup is finished.
- Serve with crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, and cheese!