The Best Chicken Riggies!!
- Saute chicken, onion, and garlic in butter and oil, until lightly browned in a heavy saucepan over med-high heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms, olives, peppers, basil and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 5-10 mins over med. heat.
- Add tomato puree and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. Once al dente, drain and return to pot.
- Right before draining pasta add cream to sauce and turn off heat.
- Add sauce to pasta.
- Serve with grated cheese and lots of Italian bread.