Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
This is a recipe that I made years ago, and I had lost my recipe to it, but I just found it the other day and decided to share it with you all. You won't be disappointed!
Top Review by Tasha06
This is the worst chicken parm recipe ever! It felt like eating pasta with chicken...you dont flatten out the chicken? No sauce on the chicken? The sauce was not great at all...you need a proper marinara sauce. I would not use this recipe ever again!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 354.88 ml flour
- 14.79 ml salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, grated
- 453.59 g spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 793.78 g can crushed tomatoes
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bag, mix together the bread crumbs and the parmesan cheese.
- In another mix together the flour and the salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- Preheat a skillet with a little oil in it on medium-high-high until a good amount of heat can be felt when your hand is placed just above it, but before it smokes.
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Toss the chicken breasts, two at a time, in the flour bag to coat evenly.
- Remove from the bag and coat them in the egg.
- Toss them, two at a time, in the bread crumb bag.
- Place them in the preheated skillet and sear for 1 minute on each side.
- Set aside.
- In a 9"-13" pan, stir together the spaghetti, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper, and basil.
- Place the chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with the mozzeralla cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.