Recipe by MiquelNORTON
This is a recipe of my uncles, i absolutley love it, our family makes it quite often because we are huge fans of mexican food. I sure hope you love it too... you cant just have one either... It takes a while to make, but its definitley worth it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 flour tortillas (I use the big ones because they are easier to wrap everything up good in)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (2 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 medium onion
- 2 (8 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce (you can use green if you dont like red, its still very good)
- 5 cups Mexican blend cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice Onions and place in frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cut up Chicken into 2" Slices and fry with onions.
- set aside.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, pour some enchilada sauce in the bottom.
- Mix Cream of Chicken soup, black beans, chiles, and cooked white rice in a large bowl. (I put a little bit of cheese and sauce in with it also.).
- Lay out tortilla shells.
- On a tortilla place desired amount of the soup mixture & Chicken. Sprinkle some cheese and some enchilada sauce on top, roll up both ends and place in baking dish.
- When the dish is full pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake on 350 for 30-45 Minutes.
- ( I hope that i have explained this well -- I am doing this all from memory.).