Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Thanks, Sarah, for giving me this recipe!! Usually enchiladas are dry and bland, especially the next day. But this recipe is the exception...moist and spicy and fabulous. You won't be disappointed!
- Mix chicken, salsa, beans, and 1 Celsius cheese in a bowl.
- Pour 1/2 the cream into a 9X13 dish and dip each tortilla in, both sides, till fully coated.
- Next put chicken filling and cheese in the tortilla and roll up.
- Place rolled up tortillas into the 9X13 dish and dump extra filling and cheese on top.
- Pour the rest of the cream on top of the tortillas, making sure not to go more than 3/4 high in the dish (otherwise it will spill during cooking!).
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve with limes, rice, avocado, cilantro.
Easy, creamy, good! Made these the night before, and they reheated wonderfully. Thanks, Chef Lindsay! Made for PAC Spring 2011.