1/1 Photo of The Best Chicken Enchilada
Chef Lindsay's Note:
Thanks, Sarah, for giving me this recipe!! Usually enchiladas are dry and bland, especially the next day. But this recipe is the exception...moist and spicy and fabulous. You won't be disappointed!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chicken, salsa, beans, and 1 Celsius cheese in a bowl.
- 2Pour 1/2 the cream into a 9X13 dish and dip each tortilla in, both sides, till fully coated.
- 3Next put chicken filling and cheese in the tortilla and roll up.
- 4Place rolled up tortillas into the 9X13 dish and dump extra filling and cheese on top.
- 5Pour the rest of the cream on top of the tortillas, making sure not to go more than 3/4 high in the dish (otherwise it will spill during cooking!).
- 6Cook at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- 7Serve with limes, rice, avocado, cilantro.
Browse Our Top South American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Chicken Enchilada
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 961.6
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 204.0 mg
- Sodium 1384.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 44.5 g