Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is all of our family and friends favorite. It is really easy and will feed your whole family!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup best foods mayonnaise
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 heads fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese
- broil chicken and cube.
- cut and steam broccoli.
- grate cheese.
- mix together, cream of chicken soup, milk and Mayo.
- Now layer, with broccoli on the bottom, then the chicken, and then the sauce, top it all with the grated cheese. Then bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
- Serve over rice, and enjoy!
I ditched the recipe I had had for ages and will use this version from now on. It tastes so good and is so easy to prepare. Love it!