Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yes there are a lot of different chicken divan recipe's out there but I will swear on this one as being the best. I have been making this for years now and it ALWAYS get's gobbled up. Out of everything I cook, my husband gets excited about this dish more than any other. It's a for sure crowd pleaser- no doubt! The lemon juice is what really makes the recipe- I don't ever really measure it just squeeze into the dish until I feel like it's enough!
- 1. Boil chicken breasts in water until cooked through.
- 2. Place broccoli on bottom of 13x9 casserole dish.
- 3. In a medium bowl mix soups, mayonaise, chedder cheese and lemon juice.
- 4. Cover broccoli with soup /mayo mix.
- 5. Cover casserole with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 6. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 7. Crumble up RITZ crackers and sprinkle ontop of casserole dish once it's finished cooking.