Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is my version of the well known chicken breasts with dried beef!I have altered it, using either fat free or low fat ingredients where possible. This dish fills the house up with a fabulous aroma! So good to come home to!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar dried beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- Line dish with the dried beef.
- Roll chicken and wrap with the turkey bacon, and place on top of the dried beef.
- Mix the soup with the fat free sour cream and spoon on top of the chicken.
- Bake at 300°F for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
This a quick, easy, and delicious recipe. I was impressed that it tasted so good with the fat-free ingredients and with the turkey bacon. This would be a great Sunday "cook during church" recipe. Thanks.