Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cherry salad is delicious and easy to make. A great choice to bring to those family get togethers or just to have with a meal or for dessert. Enjoy!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix together in a large bowl the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
This salad is very good!! It has always has been a favorite of mine. It is quick to make if you need to bring a potluck dish but you don't have a lot of time to make something. Thanks for posting Gruenes.