- 2 pie crusts
- 16 ounces tart cherries, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 7 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain cherry juice into saucepan.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook
- stirring constantly until thick and clear. Remove from heat and stir in
- Pour into bottom crust and top with second.
- Cut vents into crust and seal edges.
- Bake 10 minutes in preheated oven at 425 then 25-35 minutes more at 375.