Carrie Ann's Note:
This is the best cherry cheese cake I've ever tasted! It's light, creamy and delicious. The recipe was given to me years ago and it's a staple dessert at our house. The recipe serves four but I double it and use a 9"x13" dish which serves 8-10.This is the first dessert to go at potlucks and I am repeatedly asked for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1CRUST: Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- 2Press into bottom of 8"x8" pan.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes; then cool.
- 4FILLING: Cream cheese and vanilla together until light.
- 5Add whipped topping and milk and beat until well mixed.
- 6Pour into pan and chill.
- 7Spread cherry pie filling over cheese layer and chill well.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.3
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.0 mg
- Sodium 439.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: