Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy to make and wow are they good
Make and share this The Best Cheesy Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the soup, sour cream, butter well.
- Add the onion, and potatoes mix well.
- Add the cheese and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Put all in a 9x13-inch pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350° until it is lightly golden and bubbly.
They were easy to make but I thought they were just okay. I've had better. Maybe the fact that I used mushroom soup instead of chicken soup had something to do with it. Also, there was quite a bit of butter just sitting on the top when I pulled it out of the oven. Maybe 1/2 cup is too much. Prob