Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super simple and delicious. I made 1 cheeseball, but this recipe makes 4 cheeseballs. Feel free to cut the recipe back if you don't want quite that much delicious cheeseball floating around. I have a friend who makes this for Christmas gifts. Serving size is estimated. Recipe courtesy of My Kitchen Cafe.
- 907.18 g cream cheese, softened
- 946.36 ml sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 7.39 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml dried parsley
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml hot pepper sauce
- 236.59 ml pecans, finely chopped for rolling
- Place finely chopped pecans in a shallow dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment), mix the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the cheddar cheese and mix until just combined.
- Lightly sprinkle all the seasonings and sauces over the cheese mixture and mix until thoroughly combined.
- With lightly greased hands, portion the cheese mixture into 4 pieces and roll each section into a round ball.
- Coat in pecans.
- The easiest way to do this is to hold the cheeseball in one and and scoop up the pecans and press them onto the cheeseball with the other, turning the cheeseball as you go and letting the excess pecans fall back into the dish (this helps the pecans go farther).
- Cover each cheeseball in saran wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.