Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a lot of cheese spread and is great for potlucks or family gatherings when you need something simple and easy for an appetizer. It never lasts very long in our house.
- 1 (14 ounce) containerof win schulers bar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft roka bleu cheese spread
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 4 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Mix all the cheeses together until well blended and creamy, then add onions and garlic powder and mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve with Assorted crackers.