I found this recipe on the web a few years ago thought it was wonderful. Anytime I make it to take to school or church everyone is asking for the recipe. It is easy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix to package directions and spread into well greased 13 X 9 pan.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, margarine and corn starch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake about 40-45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely. Then ice with frosting desired. I don't use frosting, I melt milk chocolate chips with a touch of shortening in a zip lock bag in microwave snip corner off and drizzle over top of brownies.