1/2 Photos of The Best Cheese Cake Brownies
I found this recipe on the web a few years ago thought it was wonderful. Anytime I make it to take to school or church everyone is asking for the recipe. It is easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare brownie mix to package directions and spread into well greased 13 X 9 pan.
- 3In a bowl beat cream cheese, margarine and corn starch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then egg and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- 5Bake about 40-45 minutes until lightly browned.
- 6Cool completely. Then ice with frosting desired. I don't use frosting, I melt milk chocolate chips with a touch of shortening in a zip lock bag in microwave snip corner off and drizzle over top of brownies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Cheese Cake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 146.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g