Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the web a few years ago thought it was wonderful. Anytime I make it to take to school or church everyone is asking for the recipe. It is easy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix to package directions and spread into well greased 13 X 9 pan.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, margarine and corn starch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake about 40-45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely. Then ice with frosting desired. I don't use frosting, I melt milk chocolate chips with a touch of shortening in a zip lock bag in microwave snip corner off and drizzle over top of brownies.
These are delicious! I needed a quick and easy dessert to make to use up my cream cheese before it expired and I found this recipe. I took them to a family get together last week and they were a huge hit! Very rich and absolutely wonderful! My son has asked me to make them for a menu tasting project they are doing at school this week. Thank you!!
Yummy and easy! Couldn't wait for them to cool completely.... they are so good. You were my choice for Pick-A-Chef and this is the second recipe I tried. So far, so great!!