Recipe by Jessica Costello
very easy to make, just a couple of steps and you have a hearty main dish that is good for many occasions! Add a salad and some bread rolls and you have it made!
Top Review by KLBoyle
This casserole is awesome, DH even called it phenomenal! I cut the recipe in half and it made a huge 9x13 pan. I also added a little seasoned salt, garlic powder and black pepper to the ground beef. I will be making this recipe for many years to come! Thanks for posting this winner Jesse!
- 40 pierogi (any flavor, I used Mrs T's potato broccoli and cheese)
- 2 lbs ground beef (browns and drained)
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- pre heat oven 350.
- cook pierogis accoding to package directions, I browned them in margarine, but whatever works for you.
- in large greased casserole place a layer of cooked pierogis.
- add a layer of ground beef and onion.
- spoon on a layer of sour cream.
- sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- repeat layers and top with cheese.
- bake uncovered fo 30-35 minute.