Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
very easy to make, just a couple of steps and you have a hearty main dish that is good for many occasions! Add a salad and some bread rolls and you have it made!
- pre heat oven 350.
- cook pierogis accoding to package directions, I browned them in margarine, but whatever works for you.
- in large greased casserole place a layer of cooked pierogis.
- add a layer of ground beef and onion.
- spoon on a layer of sour cream.
- sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- repeat layers and top with cheese.
- bake uncovered fo 30-35 minute.
This casserole is awesome, DH even called it phenomenal! I cut the recipe in half and it made a huge 9x13 pan. I also added a little seasoned salt, garlic powder and black pepper to the ground beef. I will be making this recipe for many years to come! Thanks for posting this winner Jesse!
We have made this several times, and the only change made was to go a little heavy on the sour cream & cheese. It is really good warmed over the next day. Thanks for a keeper!
A favourite in my house. I browned the frozen perogies, no need to boil first as they cook in the oven. I haven't tried the bacon, as I really couldn't see any way to make this dish better.