Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came from a friend and I didn't have all the ingredients, so made up my own. My family loves this cake--it is so easy and moist.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels
- Mix all and pour in a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake about an hour at 350°.
- Let cool 15 minutes and dump out of cake pan.
- Frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting.