Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am not a big fan of pancakes, but my family is. We had some buttermilk in the fridge to use up, so this is the pancake recipe we made. Some I made plain and some we added blueberries and bananas to. Makes 16 large pancakes.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Set griddle to 375.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- pour each pancake from 1/2 cup of batter ( add fruit now if you are using fruit).
- when bubbles form and the edges look dry, flip 'em.
- Serve and ENJOY!
I made half the recipe. It was enough for the 3 of us and we had leftovers for the week. It's a great recipe of buttermilk pancakes. The taste and texture was great. Thanks Aimchick :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
So good i love them and my famaly to :)