1/2 Photos of The Best Buffalo Chicken Sandwich!!
This is a fast, great, and tasty recipe. If you like spicy foods, you'll love my buffalo chicken sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the chicken breast and place them on a platter or plate and season them with 2 teaspoons of black pepper and the other seasoning of your choice.
- 2Coat a skillet with the 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil and turn the stove on a medium heat setting.
- 3When the skillet heats up, place the chicken breast on the skillet (however many that will fit ). Let them cook on each side for about 8 minutes a side. Each side should be browned for a bit of a crispy texture.
- 4Mix the 1 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce, 1/4 cup white vinegar, and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil and let it simmer for about a minute.
- 5Pour the sauce in a sauce pan and place each cooked chicken breast in the sauce and coat each breast with the sauce. Then place the breast on each bun.
- 6Pour the remaining sauce in a small bowl and use it as a dip for the sandwiches. With each bite, dip a bit of the sandwich in the sauce and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Buffalo Chicken Sandwich!!
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.8
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1790.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: