Prep 4 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a fast, great, and tasty recipe. If you like spicy foods, you'll love my buffalo chicken sandwiches.
- Wash the chicken breast and place them on a platter or plate and season them with 2 teaspoons of black pepper and the other seasoning of your choice.
- Coat a skillet with the 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil and turn the stove on a medium heat setting.
- When the skillet heats up, place the chicken breast on the skillet (however many that will fit ). Let them cook on each side for about 8 minutes a side. Each side should be browned for a bit of a crispy texture.
- Mix the 1 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce, 1/4 cup white vinegar, and 2 teaspoons of brown sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil and let it simmer for about a minute.
- Pour the sauce in a sauce pan and place each cooked chicken breast in the sauce and coat each breast with the sauce. Then place the breast on each bun.
- Pour the remaining sauce in a small bowl and use it as a dip for the sandwiches. With each bite, dip a bit of the sandwich in the sauce and ENJOY!