These are the best brownies. Everyone asks for this recipe.
Make and share this The Best Brownies Ever!! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F; grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs; one at a time, to the mixture; mix well.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and the pecans.
- Spread in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.