1/5 Photos of The Best Brownies Ever!!
These are the best brownies. Everyone asks for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F; grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- 3In medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat.
- 4Add 1 cup chocolate chips and vanilla.
- 5Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- 6Add eggs; one at a time, to the mixture; mix well.
- 7Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- 8Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and the pecans.
- 9Spread in the prepared pan.
- 10Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 11Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Brownies Ever!!
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 101.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g