These are the best brownies. Everyone asks for this recipe.
Make and share this The Best Brownies Ever!! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°F; grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring just to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs; one at a time, to the mixture; mix well.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and the pecans.
- Spread in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
This is a WONDERFUL brownie recipe, my new favorite! The most pleasant surprise was how much they rose- to the top of my pan! Of course they fell quite a bit as they cooled, but they still made a nice thick brownie! I didn't believe that they should be baked at 325, but I wish I had. They're so thick that at 350 the edges almost burned by the time the middle was done. Still delicious!
They really are the best! I have been tryin to find a good brownie recipe for a while and this is the best. They needed afew extra minutes in the oven but other than that the recipe is perfect.
These are by far the best brownies I have ever had. I put a chocolate topping on as follows: 2 tbsp butter and 1/2 cup choc chips - melt in pot, spread on brownies and cool completely. Wonderful.