Recipe by Juenessa
These brownies are not cake-like. They are more moist and gooey. I always undercook them a bit because we like them very moist.
Top Review by lil'chef_3
I logged into this website for the first time in over 4 years to rate these brownies. They literally are THE. BEST. BROWNIES. I've been making the recipe for years, following it perfectly, and I've never been disappointed. I do always double the recipe and bake by checking every couple minutes. <br/>There are brownies on this website with more ratings than these, they're not as good. Make these now. :)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Note: I usually double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 pan. If you double the recipe, you will need to cook longer than 20 minutes.