1/26 Photos of The Best Brownies
These brownies are not cake-like. They are more moist and gooey. I always undercook them a bit because we like them very moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- 4Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 5Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- 6Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan.
- 8Cool completely before cutting.
- 9Note: I usually double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 pan. If you double the recipe, you will need to cook longer than 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 82.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g