1/26 Photos of The Best Brownies
These brownies are not cake-like. They are more moist and gooey. I always undercook them a bit because we like them very moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla; stir just until blended.
- 4Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 5Stir dry ingredients into the oil/sugar mixture.
- 6Pour into greased 9 x 9 square pan.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from the pan.
- 8Cool completely before cutting.
- 9Note: I usually double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 pan. If you double the recipe, you will need to cook longer than 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 82.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g