1/1 Photo of The Best Broccoli You'll Ever Eat... Without Turning on the Oven
Aly Can't Cook's Note:
I was clicking through forums to find a new way to cook broccoli and stumbled on a link to a website that hasn't been updated since 1996... We decided to go for it and the result was broccoli that people consumed as if it was candy. Asian-tart-crunchy-slightly-spicy-candy. Credit to www.johnrussell.name
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring large pan of salted water to a boil.
- 2Cut broccoli into florets.
- 3Add broccoli to boiling water and blanch for 1 minute. Drain.
- 4In a large skillet, warm sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper over low heat for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in soy sauce and lemon juice. Add broccoli, toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Broccoli You'll Ever Eat... Without Turning on the Oven
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 218.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g