Recipe by Sage
My friend shared this great recipe with me. I tinkered a bit with it. Easy to prepare; broccoli never tasted so good.
Top Review by tylamd
Mmmmmm.....Very tasty!! I didn't have any bell peppers so I just added a lot of broccoli and I used garlic powder cause I was in a hurry. But everything else was the same. Very easy.
- 1 head broccoli floret, cut in bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, finelly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the vinegar, garlic and mayonnaise together until homogeneous.
- Set aside.
- Cook bacon until crisp; crumble when cool. Place broccoli, bacon bits, onion, peppers, sunflower seeds in a bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
- Your choice to add any other chopped vegetables, fruits or nuts.
- Best made the day before.