Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tried many, love this one! Great for potlucks and barbeques!
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped small
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped small
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 lb bacon, fried & crumbled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Mix all dressing ingredients.
- Combine dressing with all salad ingredients.
- You can also add rasins and more cheese if you like.
- You can also do it all in advance, just mix in the dressing before serving.
Great salad! I used veggie bacon and a mix of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, added the raisins. Thanks! Made for Cookbook tag.
We absolutely loved this recipe! I added some golden raisins- and doubled the cheese...(we love cheese). I also cheated and used the pre-cooked bacon that comes in "recipe pieces"... used 2 bags. Totally yumminess!! Oh- I also substituted Vidalia onion, since it's in season!
I make this exact recipe often and there's never any left. Definitely add the raisins. You'll love it!