Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe but everyone loves it when I make it! Great for potlucks, steak night, whatever. You don't have to use cream of chicken, use cream of whatever. I especially like cream of mushroom with roasted garlic or cream of chicken with herbs.
- 236.59 ml rice, cooked
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (add to the rice as it's cooking)
- 236.59 ml milk
- 283.49 g frozen broccoli
- 226.79 g jar Cheese Whiz
- 236.59 ml diced onion
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 113.39 g can mushrooms
- 141.74 g can water chestnuts, diced. (optional)
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients except cheddar cheese and pour into large casserole dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. After 30 minutes add shredded cheese to the top of casserole.