Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe but everyone loves it when I make it! Great for potlucks, steak night, whatever. You don't have to use cream of chicken, use cream of whatever. I especially like cream of mushroom with roasted garlic or cream of chicken with herbs.
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (add to the rice as it's cooking)
- 1 cup milk
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, diced. (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix all ingredients except cheddar cheese and pour into large casserole dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. After 30 minutes add shredded cheese to the top of casserole.