Prep 1 hr 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Even picky eaters who don't normally try salmon will love this.
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skinless
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish and marinade to pan; cook fish 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place 1 fillet on each of 4 plates; drizzle each serving with about 2 teaspoons sauce. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions and 3/4 teaspoon sesame seeds.