Recipe by Chef Chelle in PA
These are the best tasting beef ribs I have ever had in my entire life. This recipe was given to me by a dear friend, which was passed on to her in her family. I usually double this recipe when I make it. It's great in the oven or in the crockpot! I like to use the boneless beef spare ribs.
Top Review by magicmicks
OMG...these were the best ribs I ever made. I placed the boneless ribs on my grill to make grill marks, made the sauce and placed ribs, sauce in a crock pot for 6 or so hours. Great part was the leftovers that were reheated the next day were even better tasting then the actual day I made them. My wife told me that this recipe was a keeper and to make it when ever I liked...Totally Delicious!!! :)
- 2 lbs boneless ribs
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup whiskey
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot and bring to a slow boil. Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Double wrap ribs in aluminum foil, place in a 9x13-inch baking dish and bake for 1 1/2 hours in a 350°F oven.
- Remove ribs from the aluminum foil.
- Place ribs and sauce in a roaster and bake uncovered for 45 minutes in a 350°F oven.