- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 -8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend lemon juice into milk [or use buttermilk if you have that on hand].
- Mix mayo and sour cream and then add milk.
- Add finely minced garlic to taste [you can also leave this out].
- Add a splash of Worcestershire, or more to taste.
- Add all the cheese you want, to taste [i always heaped in a lot of the best imported cheese i could find].
- This will keep in the refrigerator for a month, but it probably won't last that long.