Recipe by C. Duncan
A Party Favorite - This Cheese Ball is the best!! I've tried many different cheese ball recipes, but this one seems to have the right combo of ingrediants and flavors! It's also very simple to make!!
Top Review by Ameliahead
This was good. I followed the recipe exactly, except for using cayenne instead of crushed red pepper flakes. I served it for a Thanksgiving appetizer and everyone seemed to like it a lot. I think next time I will use pecans instead of walnuts.
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3 stalks finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) bagchopped walnuts