Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Party Favorite - This Cheese Ball is the best!! I've tried many different cheese ball recipes, but this one seems to have the right combo of ingrediants and flavors! It's also very simple to make!!
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 3 stalks finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) bagchopped walnuts
- Mix all ingrediants together thoroughly and form into 2 cheese balls.
- Roll each cheese ball in the chopped walnuts, covering entire surface.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. (Can also freeze for later use).
- Serve with crackers.
This was good. I followed the recipe exactly, except for using cayenne instead of crushed red pepper flakes. I served it for a Thanksgiving appetizer and everyone seemed to like it a lot. I think next time I will use pecans instead of walnuts.