Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is so decadant and wonderfull. Rich and creamy and unlike any other you have tried. Make this once and it will be requested daily by anyone who tries it, I promise.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or 1 cup light n' lively cottage cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (or 1/2 cup plain yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Combine all in a mixing bowl. Chill for at least 1 hour to bring out the flavor.
I thought this was very good, but a little too tangy so I added a touch of sugar. With this addition, I enjoyed the dressing much more. Thanks for sharing the recipe.