Recipe by mustluvcookin
I developed this recipe for my daughter. I served them for the first time at her 15th birthday party. They were a BIG hit! Now everyone cannot get enough of these delicious wings without the bones. I hope you will enjoy them as much as my family does!
- 1 quart buttermilk
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3 -4 lbs boneless chicken tenders
- ranch dressing
- oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tenders into 2 inch pieces. Combine buttermilk, 1/2 bottle wing sauce, and hot sauce, in a large bowl. Add tenders to buttermilk mixture and marinade for at least 4 hours. Heat deep fryer to 375*.
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and cayenne pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour mixture.
- Carefully place chicken pieces into hot oil. Cook 10 - 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with remaining wing sauce and ranch dressing for dipping.