1/1 Photo of The Best Blackberry Scones
Love love the blackbery! These are really good with your favorite iced tea in the summer or hot tea in the winter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Sift all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Cut in butter. Before you add the berries - mix in the buttermilk. Add berries.
- 4Knead to form dough. Form dough into 3-4 inch balls.
- 5Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten slightly.
- 6Bake 15 - 20 minutes.
- 7Remove to rakes to cool. Best served warm.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Blackberry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (1014 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2006.3
- Calories from Fat 867
- Total Fat 96.4 g
- Saturated Fat 59.6 g
- Cholesterol 250.5 mg
- Sodium 2012.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 254.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g