Great for any meal
Make and share this The Best Biscuit recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all the buscuit ingredients together til crumbly.
- Make a well with your thumbs in the center of the mound.
- Dissolve baking soda in buttermilk and pour into the well.
- Mix all completely into a dough and knead til smooth and elastic.
- Pat biscuit dough out 1 inch thick and put into 3 inch rounds.
- Shape into muffins and place on a greased sheet.
- Brush with an egg wash before baking.
- Bake 450°,15-18 minutes or til golden.