Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tried about 5 different beer cheese recipes, and just couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I finally found one on the McCormick website, I believe, that I jazzed up a bit. Wonderful with pretzels!
- 8 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄3 cup beer (I use either light beer or a pale ale)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- In food processor, blend cheddar, cream cheese, beer, worcestershire, chili powder, mustard, red pepper, and garlic.
- Blend for 5 minutes, or until creamy.
- Add in parsley, blend 1 more minute.
- Pour into bowl, cover, and chill in refrigerator.
- Cheese will firm.