Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Once you make this vinaigrette you won't buy store dressing anymore! I like my vinaigrette emulsified so I run it through the blender! Also good over PASTA!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons oil (vegetable, corn, canola, olive oil or some combination)
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a clean jar or small bowl, add the vinegar, garlic, mustard and mix well.
- Slowly add the olive oil while either whisking or stirring rapidly with a fork.
- Add the parsley, thyme, salt and pepper taste.