Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Did you know that there are almost 100 or more Barbecue Sauce variations on this site? So whats one more? This BBQ Sauce has a flavorful kick I'm sure everyone will enjoy. Very quick & easy to make. Its the only BBQ sauce my kids want for their "nuggetts".
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown mustard
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- Place all ingredients in to a sauce pan.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Then enjoy on your favorite meats.
- *** Adobo Seasoning is made by Goya Brands and comes in many flavors -- Is is found in the spice isle or the international food isle at your local supermarket -- My preference is the one with the red top.