1/2 Photos of The Best Banoffee Pie You'll Ever Make!
Different to all the others on here. This is simple to make and doesn't take ages. I always make a double one as there is never enough to go around...everyone will want seconds. Deviate from this recipe at your peril. I have followed this recipe exactly for years and have NEVER has a duff pie. Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blitz biscuits to fine breadcrumbs.
- 2Add mixed spice and melted butter and blend.
- 3Press the mixture into a lined loose bottomed cake tin, then chill well.
- 4Place butter and sugars into a non stick pan, melt until it turns to a liquid.
- 5Add the condensed milk and bring gently to the boil, stirring continuously.
- 6Boil steadily for EXACTLY 1 minute, stirring frequently to make a golden caramel.
- 7Add the treacle and mix thoroughly.
- 8Spread the caramel over the biscuit base and place in the fridge for about 1 Ã‚Â½ hours until firm.
- 9Arrange the bananas over the caramel.
- 10Cover with whipped cream.
- 11Dust with cocoa powder or chocolate curls to decorate.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Banoffee Pie You'll Ever Make!
Serving Size: 1 (1727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5233.3
- Calories from Fat 2881
- Total Fat 320.1 g
- Saturated Fat 194.9 g
- Cholesterol 959.2 mg
- Sodium 3693.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 561.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 363.8 g
- Protein 60.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: