1/1 Photo of The Best Banana Nut Bread
1 hr 12 mins
Quiet Man's Note:
I make this for my nieces when they come over. It is better than store bought or package mix and it is a good starter recipe for teaching children how to bake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan.
- 2Beat butter or margarine, sugar and egg in a large bowl until fluffy.
- 3Combine bananas and milk in a bowl.
- 4Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda onto wax paper.
- 5Stir into sugar mixture alternately with banana-milk mixture.
- 6Stir in nuts.
- 7Turn into prepared pan.
- 8Bake at 350 degree for 1 hour or until center springs back.
- 9Cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes.
- 10Turn out of pan and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Best Banana Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (875 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3117.0
- Calories from Fat 1256
- Total Fat 139.5 g
- Saturated Fat 65.0 g
- Cholesterol 436.4 mg
- Sodium 1905.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 436.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 220.4 g
- Protein 45.1 g