1/4 Photos of "The Best" Banana Bread (or Muffins!)
1 hr 10 mins
Okay, another banana bread recipe...But maybe the other ones don't have at least one ingredient that this one does...My family loves the muffins from this recipe...especially when I make mini-muffins! (I usually halve the recipe!) Makes 4 loaves or 60 muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar.
- 2Blend in eggs.
- 3Add bananas, water, soda, salt, and baking powder.
- 4Blend well.
- 5Stir in flour.
- 6Add nuts and/or chips, if desired.
- 7Pour into 4 greased/floured loaf pans or lined muffin tins.
- 8Bake at 350: loaves need 35-40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Muffins need only 18-20 minutes.
- 10***With this recipe, I usually always make muffins to cut down bake time.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "The Best" Banana Bread (or Muffins!)
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 218.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g