Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Moist. Delicious. Gone. :) I like to cut a slice off, microwave or put in the toaster oven to warm it up, and put some cream cheese on it for breakfast. Yum!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 bananas, ripe and mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
- Then add last 4 ingredients to it.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until a toothpick (or fork) poked in center comes out clean.
Great flavor and texture. I made this in 3 miniature loaf pans and cooked it for 45 minutes. Made for PAC Fall 2012.