- 2⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup banana (mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Cream margarine and sugar;add eggs.
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients and milk to creamed mixture.
- Add bananas, nuts, and vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 45 minutes or until bread tests done.
- If you prefer you can make muffins in 25 minutes.