Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is always a huge hit at my get togethers and everyone wants the recipe for it --- this takes only minutes to make and you may adjust the garlic amount as you wish, I would start with the 2 teaspoons for a milder garlic flavor or use garlic powder in place of fresh garlic --- this recipe can easily be doubled, you will *LOVE* this! :)
- 1 large vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- shredded swiss cheese (use any amount desired)
- Set oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 1 or 2-quart round or oval casserole dish.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients together together; mix well to combine.
- Adjust Tabasco and garlic to taste.
- Transfer to casserole dish.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until browned on top.
- Sprinkle with grated Swiss cheese, then return to oven for another 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot or warm with assorted crackers.
Absolutely loved this quick and easy dip. I made this up the day before and put it in my toaster oven to heat up. My guests devoured this dip and I had lots of commpliments on it. I don't think the extra swiss cheese is needed at the end. The cheese got stringy as it cooled and therefor harder to get that chip to the mouth without cheese strings hanging off your chin!!! This dip could be cut in half for a smaller gathering. Thanks Kitten, for another winner
This was a hit! Took it to dominos last night and sending recipe now to those who enjoyed it!!
What a hit! I used reduced fat mayo and it came out fine.