Recipe by KIMMIE KOO
My husband hates fish, just about every kind, but he loved this, it has a mild flavor, yet it's delicious. It Originally came from an ad for the Sea Food department in a grocery store, and after a little tweaking I've now got this.
Top Review by Chad F
We would recommend going light on the lemon or skipping it altogether. The bread crumbs were soggy so the elimition of the lemon would help crisp up the bread crumbs. All in all a nice easy dish to make. The Old Bay lovers out there like this one.
- 2 lbs fresh pollock fillets
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- Rinse and pat dry fillets.
- Put in baking dish.
- Combine mayonnaise, Old Bay seasonings, pepper, and Vinegar, spread mixture evenly over the top of the fillets.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs, and lightly drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until fish is white and flakey.
- Serve with steamed vegetables and enjoy.