Recipe by Polly W
This is from Epicurious and I have a changed it to my liking. It is really good and just a little different. Serve with warm pita bread or nacho chips. Then again, you could just use a spoon !!!!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 22 ounces artichoke bottoms, drained and diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 -2 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, diced (use from the jar )
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400 degree.
- mix together first 9 ingredients with hand mixer until well blended in large bowl.
- By hand, mix in cheese, onions,artichokes and jalapeno.
- spray 11x7 glass dish with a little pam.
- pour mixture into pan and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Bake 15-10 minutes until top is nicely browned.
- can be made day before.